Sec. 158.43 - Public agency notification to collect PFC's.
(a) Following approval of an application to impose a PFC under subpart B of this part, the public agency shall notify the air carriers and foreign air carriers required to collect PFC's at its airport of the Administrator's approval. Each notified carrier shall notify its agents, including other issuing carriers, of the collection requirement.
(b) The notification shall be in writing and contain at a minimum the following information:
(1) The level of PFC to be imposed.
(2) The total revenue to be collected.
(3) The charge effective date which will be the first day of a month which is at least 60 days from the date the public agency notifies the carriers of approval to impose the PFC.
(4) The proposed charge expiration date.
(5) A copy of the Administrator's notice of approval.
(6) The address where remittances and reports are to be filed by carriers.
(c) The public agency shall notify carriers required to collect PFC's at its airport of changes in the charge expiration date. Each notified carrier shall notify its agents, including other issuing carriers, of such changes.
(d) The public agency shall provide a copy of the notification to the appropriate FAA Airports office.