Agricultural aircraft operations
Sec. 137.1 -
Sec. 137.3 -
Definition of terms.
- Certificate required.
- Application for certificate.
- Amendment of certificate.
- Certification requirements.
- Duration of certificate.
- Carriage of narcotic drugs, marihuana, and depressant or stimulant
drugs or substances.
- Aircraft requirements.
- Carrying of certificate.
- Limitations on private agricultural aircraft operator.
- Manner of dispensing.
- Economic poison dispensing.
- Fastening of safety belts and shoulder harnesses.
- Operations in controlled airspace designated for an airport.
- Nonobservance of airport traffic pattern.
- Operation without position lights.
- Operations over other than congested areas.
- Operation over congested areas: General.
- Operation over congested areas: Pilots and aircraft.
- Business name: Commercial agricultural aircraft operator.
- Availability of certificate.
- Inspection authority.
- Records: Commercial agricultural aircraft operator.
- Change of address.
- Termination of operations.