Sec. 135.329 - Crewmember training requirements.
(a) Each certificate holder must include in its training program the following initial and transition ground training as appropriate to the particular assignment of the crewmember:
(1) Basic indoctrination ground training for newly hired crewmembers including instruction in at least the --
(i) Duties and responsibilities of crewmembers as applicable;
(ii) Appropriate provisions of this chapter;
(iii) Contents of the certificate holder's operating certificate and operations specifications (not required for flight attendants); and
(iv) Appropriate portions of the certificate holder's operating manual.
(2) The initial and transition ground training in §§135.345 and 135.349, as applicable.
(3) Emergency training in §135.331.
(b) Each training program must provide the initial and transition flight training in §135.347, as applicable.
(c) Each training program must provide recurrent ground and flight training in §135.351.
(d) Upgrade training in §§135.345 and 135.347 for a particular type aircraft may be included in the training program for crewmembers who have qualified and served as second in command on that aircraft.
(e) In addition to initial, transition, upgrade and recurrent training, each training program must provide ground and flight training, instruction, and practice necessary to ensure that each crewmember --
(1) Remains adequately trained and currently proficient for each aircraft, crewmember position, and type of operation in which the crewmember serves; and
(2) Qualifies in new equipment, facilities, procedures, and techniques, including modifications to aircraft.