Sec. 11.91 - How does FAA inform me of
its decision on my petition for exemption?
(a) The FAA will notify you in writing about its decision on your petition.
(b) The FAA publishes a summary in the FEDERAL REGISTER that includes --
(1) The docket number of your petition;
(2) Your name;
(3) The citation to the rules from which you requested relief;
(4) A brief description of the general nature of the relief requested;
(5) Whether FAA granted or denied the request;
(6) The date of FAA's decision; and
(7) An exemption number.